Artificial operators and human skills
Unibap leverages machine learning to a high degree in our solutions and products powering artificial operators
Meet Arto, an artificial operator
Unibap continuously develops new functions and capabilities that can be combined into industrial solutions for different verticals. The ability to understand and reason is often created with machine learning and applied as Artificial Operators (ARTO) in Unibap’s services and offerings to the industry.
Unibap innovates together with customers and partners to create the reasoning capabilities needed to create an industry offering.
Arto is trained together with human operators and is provided with knowledge and understanding like a high school engineer. In particular, the tacit knowledge of human operators is captured and forms the basis for the training of the abilities. This means that long-term knowledge that is at risk of being lost during job changes, restructuring or retirement can be artificially utilized.
Exemple of function areas where Unibap has created artificial operators:
- Quality control and geometrical verification for industrial painting and coating
- Quality control for somatic embryos
- Quality control and geometrical verification for hard metal carbides.
- Quality control and geometrical verification for castings and additive manufacturing
- Identification och reading