In many cases Unibap’s platforms need to be integrated in partner equipment or needs completely new tooling to be created. As an electromechanical engineer, you are the bridge between the standardized Unibap platform and the end users use case. Work will be varied but can consist of everything from designing custom test setups on which to integrate an IVS-camera to helping out with low-level software development.
The place of work will be in Västerås, Sweden.
Work will include
- Building test rigs for in-house or end user solutions
- Robotics work
- Talking to end users and gathering product requirements
- Knowledge on how machines are constructed and the components used to construct them
- Understanding of reliability and how to design low maintenance systems
- Experience with embedded software and connecting real-time software systems with mechanics
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Experience with vision systems
- ROS or other robotics APIs
For more information, please contact Oskar Flordal, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your application to email@example.com.