Senior Computer vision engineer
You will be part of Unibap vision application team that creates computer vision applications for industrial and space applications using platforms such as the Unibap IVS stereo camera platform. The IVS (Intelligent Vision System) contains heterogeneous computing platform with a combination of compute power from FPGA, GPU and CPU.
The work will include
- Exploring and developing state of the art vision algorithms for industrial or space applications, either by using classic computer vision and/or employing deep neural networks
- Partitioning the vision algorithms on the various compute modules on the camera platform
- Technical Leadership of the junior engineers on the team
- A good grasp of classic computer vision algorithms as well as deep learning based techniques
- Ability to define the vision architecture of the vision pipeline together with software and hardware architects
- Ability to specify algorithms that can be partitioned efficiently across FPGA/GPU/CPU on the Unibap hardware platform together with the Unibap hardware architects
- Knowledge of a low level language such as c++ or Rust
- We belive you have worked 5+ years in the a computer vision related field
Desirable Skills & Experience
- An understanding of low level optimization on GPU/CPU
- Practical experience with machine learning approaches for object classification/localization
- Understanding of software architecture
- Experience with techincal project management of a team (keep track of progress or leading planning of an agile team)
For more information, please contact Oskar Flordal, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your application to email@example.com.