Senior Technical Sales Manager
The senior Technical Sales manager will help and support the growth of the usage of Unibap´s products and will work in conjunction with Senior Sales Director and use technical knowledge to promote, build, and maintain business relationships.
Role and responsibilities
Responsible for managing the growth and development of the provision of intelligent industrial automation and quality assurance products. Provide technical information, product knowledge, and troubleshooting as needed. Track and follow up on projects and present internal and external seminars, webinars, and technical training.
Highly driven person who consistently exceeds goals and expectations. Possess a working knowledge of a variety of robotics, automation, computer vision, artificial intelligence, Academic research as well as a comprehensive understanding of the market.
A degree in robotics, computer science, MBA or a related field and relevant experience from the industrial automation sector.
- Passionate for technology and constant and contagious desire to learn new technologies.
- Ability to identify new technical and business trends and needs.
- Inspiring others through technical leadership, personal influence, and status as a role model.
- High level of engagement, positive attitude and resolute.
- Ability to build relationships and network.
- Target oriented, and see the opportunities rather than difficulties.
- Innovative with a change driven mentality and a high level of energy and positive mind-set.
- Team player, with excellent communication skills and the ability to work cross-functionally and in multi-cultural environment.
The position requires travel throughout the Nordic and German markets. Office in Västerås.
UInibap is a modern IT company at the forefront of integration of AI solutions and robotics. The background to Unibap is experience from many years of space exploration, of manufacturing rugged industrial computer solutions and robotics solutions. The founders combine research and industrial experience to develop an AI brain that can be used for intelligent automation and robotics systems with new industrialization and efficiency in the manufacturing team, in both large and small businesses.
Questions? Please send to email@example.com.
Last day to apply is 31/1 2018.