Software engineer (junior or senior)
You will be part of Unibap’s application team that creates applications for QA, industrial and space applications using platforms such as the Unibap IVS stereo camera platform. The IVS (Intelligent Vision System) contains heterogeneous computing platform with a combination of compute power from FPGA, GPU and CPU.
The place of work will be in Västerås, Sweden.
Work will include
- Enabling reliable software engineering practices
- Work on one of more areas such as robotics, embedded platforms, machine vision
- Knowledge of a low-level language such as c++ or Rust
- A willingness to learn and try new areas
- A good understanding of what practices creates good software architectures
Desirable Skills & Experience
- An interest in high speed algorithms
- An interest in low level optimization on GPU/CPU
For more information, please contact Oskar Flordal, email@example.com.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.