Vi söker systemingenjörer
System engineer/Embedded engineer
You will be part of Unibap’s engineering team to develop our solutions for our current customers as well as the future ones. Your focus will be to participate in design, development, and maintenance of Unibap SpaceCloud® solution. That is to mainly work with computer hardware production and software development for Unibap’s space offer.
We believe you have, at least, worked a few years with computer hardware and embedded software development. You are driven, used to take initiative, communicate well, are a team player and can, when needed, take a more leading role in a team of engineers to solve a more complex task. You know how to handle requirements, design, and test to achieve the correct result concerning both the delivery and long-term maintenance. You are used to work in project form and know how to prioritize work, identify, and communicate risks/unknowns and suggest alternative solutions when needed.
You are without prestige and do not mind helping with all sorts of tasks to, together with your colleagues, perform successful projects and quality products. And if needed you are also prepared to work with tasks regarding Unibap’s industry offer.
- Develop new generation computer hardware from requirements and design, to test, maintenance, and support
- Embedded programming of microcontrollers, Linux kernel drivers, health monitoring
- Be part of customer and subcontractor communication
- Be part of specific customer hardware design and software adaptions for Unibap’s SpaceCloud® solution
- Produce and review manufacturing documentation such as requirements and design
- Review and participate in HW electrical design (e.g. schematics, routing, BOM, gerber, modelling)
- Participate in tenders and quotation work
- Give support and educate customers in how to use Unibap’s products
- Participate in road map and plan for future work
- Participate in development of SpaceCloud® framework and SpaceCloud® applications as well as industry projects
Main desired skill set:
- System engineering
- Hardware architecture and Hardware electrical design
- Hardware testing
- C, C++
- Fluent in English
- Good command of Swedish language
- Driver’s license
Bonus skill set:
- High level languages such as Python
- AI/Machine learning
- Worked within the space domain with its challenges
- Know ESA processes
In the Engineering unit
Unit manager Engineering
If you have any questions regarding the tasks or required skills please contact Unit manager Engineering Johan Ersson on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have any general questions regarding Unibap? Do not hesitate to contact our Head of Talent Lena W Jansson via e-mail: email@example.com.
Please send your application to our Liaison administrator.
Use the subject line: “SEEE Unibap” and include a CV and a personal letter (in the following formats: pdf, docx or doc).
We look forward to hear from you!