Vi söker en systemingenjör
Your focus is to design, develop and maintain Unibap SpaceCloud solution. That is to mainly work with computer hardware design and software development for Unibaps space offer. But you shall be prepared to also work with tasks regarding Unibaps industry offer.
We believe you have worked a few years with computer hardware and embedded software design or similar in project form. You communicate well and are a team player who can, from a technical point of view, lead a team of engineers solving a more complex task. You know how to handle requirements, design, and test to achieve the correct result concerning both the delivery and long-term maintenance.
You are without prestige and do not mind helping with all sorts of tasks to, with you colleagues, perform successful projects.
- Develop new generation computer hardware in every aspects of the production from design, implementation, test to customer and subcontractor communication, maintenance, and support
- Review software release and manufacturing documentation
- Review and participate in HW electrical design (e.g. schematics, routing, BOM, gerber, modelling)
- Embedded programming of microcontrollers, Linux kernel drivers, health monitoring.
- Participate in tender/quotation work
- Give support and educate customers
- Participate in road map and plan for future work
- Participate in application level programming of industry projects or SpaceCloud applications
Main desired skill set:
- System engineering
- Hardware architecture and Hardware electrical design
- Hardware testing
- Embedded System Engineering
- C, C++, RuST, ReST
- FreeRTOS, Linux, RTEMS
- Fluent in English
- Good command of Swedish language
- Driver’s license
Bonus skill set:
- High level languages such as Python
- Worked within the space domain