We offer efficient production
Unibap uses a high degree of machine learning to create artificial operators that can be put into automatic production. Machine learning is part of deep learning, which in turn is part of artificial intelligence.
- By analyzing images, we can replace human operators for monotonous, dangerous or quality-critical jobs.
- We can replace operators or create decision support for them
- We use custom algorithms and make decisions after the analysis
Read more about our artificial operators.
- Best function is obtained if we combine several functions and capabilities and are allowed to communicate with other systems in the factory.
- It is possible to completely eliminate human interaction and get very homogeneous and reliable systems.
The inspection consists of examining articles/products to conform to the specification, both in surface and geometric shape.
We combine the right algorithms for optimal results.
- We check if the correct part is mounted and assembled correctly
- Our solution can easily be combined with a command to a robot for picking up defective units
- Good inspection prevents faulty products from reaching the end-customer and reduces waste by preventing further processing in the factory of an already defective unit
- Vision products have solved picking problems for a long time, but Unibap takes it to the next level
- We can handle small and very complex forms, not least biological forms
- How do you know that the correct article is on the conveyor? The human factor can sometimes get it wrong despite OCR scanning of the material box or other rigorous processes
- With our identification process, we can determine which item is on the conveyor belt or loaded into the machine
- Benefits include reducing the risk of mischarging or damaged nozzles
Reading and interpretation
- Perfectly printed texts or barcodes are straightforward to read but blurred text, poorly printed text or maybe even cast text strings can be challenging to read for a human eye
- Our services are good at reading and interpreting those challenging texts with AI
- We can also read and decipher the text on curved surfaces and even partially lost figures
- Another benefit of the solution is that we can identify the product, batch number, type or individual
- We can also use vision to assemble parts in combination with a robot
- Thanks to AI and dynamic robot programming, we create flexible solutions
In our services, function blocks can advantageously be mixed to achieve a solution. We can also combine automated cutting and picking in combination with quality inspection.