Radiation Tolerant Edge Computing, Storage, and Analytics Ecosystem in Space with a TRL 9
The iX5 family is Unibap’s most power efficient and reliable computer solution for large and small spacecraft. It combines radiation tolerance and flight heritage, boasting a proven TRL 9 maturity.
The iX5-106 model features an AMD Steppe Eagle Quad core x86-64 CPU and AMD Radeon GPU paired with SATA SSD storage, a Microsemi SmartFusion2 FPGA and an Intel Movidius Myriad X Vision Processing Unit. It uses Unibap Qseven e2160 compute module with support for GPU and one or more neuron network accelerators. Fully equipped, the iX5-106 has the capacity for several trillion computational operations per second (TOPS).
- I/O options: 8x Termistor inputs, 2x I2C, SPI, CAN 2.0b, Ethernet GigaLAN, 2x USB 2.0 & 1x USB 3.0, 5x RS232/422, 2x SpaceWire
- 5500+ coreMark v1.0 per CPU core
- 40 GFLOPS CPU
- 87 GFLOPS OpenCL GPU
- 72 (18×18) FPGA DSP cores
- 4 TOPS Intel Movidius Myriad X Vision Processing Unit for additonal AI acceleration
- >200 GB of storage
- 10-30 W power consumption
- 100 (W) × 100 (H) × 50 (D) mm dimensions
- <500 g mass
*Unibap offers customization of our standard products to make them fit the customer’s needs